Ca DRE: DRE 01043887
My wife, Nicole, and I moved here in 1989 after ending my previous teaching career in San Mateo. Since she had graduated from St. Mary's College in Moraga, she convinced me that the East Bay was the place to be, due to the quality of life, quality of schools and quality people. (I've learned to listen to my wife - she's very smart!) The Tri Valley area has been a wonderful find. We're involved with the Oakland Children's Hospital and Hospice charity work. For recreation, we both enjoy hiking and biking around Mt. Diablo, wine tasting in Napa and Sonoma, and quality dining throughout the Tri-Valley. We love to workout, socialize around our pizza oven, and sample wine at our annual events.
Why Choose Me to Be Your Realtor? Professionalism-The Only Answer.
1. CREDENTIALS: Certified Residential Specialist, Graduate of the Real Estate Institute, Award winning recognition by the Real Estate Industry, Top 2% of Agents in the United States.
2. PROVEN TRACK RECORD: Evidenced by Closed Escrows and 100% Satisfied Clients. My Business is Based on 95% Client Referrals and Recommendations.
3. CLIENT SELECTION: I don't work with everyone. I have the Privilege of Working Only with Those Who Identify the Significance of My Credentials and Expertise. We Choose to Work Together Based on Trust.
4. STANDARDS: Understanding Each Other's Expectations. We Will Share a Clear Understanding of Your Goals and a Clear Understanding of My Process and How I Work. My Clients Commit to Work Exclusively with Me Because They Recognize My Commitment of Time, Service and Expertise.
5. SERVICE AND TIME: Your Number One Priority is My Number One Priority. I have made a Personal Commitment to Professional Excellence. Review my Credentials, Resume, and Services Through My Career Book. Please Call or Email Me Today to Receive One.
“You can be assured that when working with René, you will receive personalized service and very satisfying results. It is with the highest of regards that we recommend him to anyone interested in either purchasing or selling their home. In fact, we regularly recommend him to our friends and associates who are also extremely pleased with his effectiveness.” Mary Ginoulis & Jeff Murphy, San Ramon
What Sets Rene Ferland Apart From Other Realtors®
Specialties: Investment, Luxury Homes, Relocations, Residential
Designations: Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Equal Housing Opportunity, Graduate REALTOR Institute (GRI), MLS/Realtor, Realtor, Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Graduate REALTOR Institute (GRI), MLS/Realtor
Service Areas: Danville, Alamo, Blackhawk, Lafayette, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Dublin, Walnut Creek
Year First Licensed: 1989
Clubs & Awards: Platinum Club
Hobbies: Fitness, Food/Wine, Gardening, Hiking/Camping, Billiards, Cooking, Food/Wine, Gardening, Golf
Civic Activities: Board of Realtors, Chamber of Commerce, Childrens Miracle Network, Home Owners Association